Wilkinson Zebra pickup wiring 2 Humbuckers w/ 2 Volume 2 Tones and 2 DPDT + wire colour codes

I was in the process of upgrading my SG kit built guitar and decided to swap out the pickups. I picked up some Wilkinson Zebra Humbucker pickups. The pickups are beautiful but they come without any documentation. So I had to work out the details. Since I could not find a good resource out there I've decided to create one which might be of help to the next dude who wants to mod his guitar.


Firstly kudos to Seymour Duncan who take to trouble to document their pickups rather well.
I've searched through several forums and have concluded this color conversion from Seymour Duncan to Wilkinson

Seymour Duncan                  Wilkinson
Green                    --------           black
Black                    --------           yellow
White                    --------           red
Red                       --------           white

Shield, marked as "bare"

Comments